海纳百川

登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 网站首页 |  论坛首页 |  博客 |  搜索 |  收藏夹 |  帮助 |  团队  | 注册  | RSS
主题: 肯定、支持、赞赏高瞻
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海纳百川首页 -> 罕见奇谈
阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题  
作者 肯定、支持、赞赏高瞻   
所跟贴 肯定、支持、赞赏高瞻 -- 张三一言 - (3540 Byte) 2003-12-06 周六, 下午6:57 (1962 reads)
叶酸酸
[博客]
[个人文集]

游客









文章标题: 肯定、支持、赞赏张三一言,I totally agree with you. (447 reads)      时间: 2003-12-06 周六, 下午8:31

Through my observation of several recent days, I find you really care about Chinese real democracy business. This point is demonstrated from your attitude on the case of 高瞻. Don't be afraid of the attacking from Xiao An Zi, who seems to be crazy. What I mean by crazy is that he seems to have deep hatred against some certain category of persons, such as 高瞻.
返回顶端
    显示文章:     
    回复主题   printer-friendly view    海纳百川首页 -> 罕见奇谈 所有的时间均为 北京时间


     
    论坛转跳:   
    您不能在本论坛发表新主题
    您不能在本论坛回复主题
    您不能在本论坛编辑自己的文章
    您不能在本论坛删除自己的文章
    您不能在本论坛发表投票
    您不能在这个论坛添加附件
    您不能在这个论坛下载文件


    based on phpbb, All rights reserved.
    [ Page generation time: 5.596964 seconds ] :: [ 26 queries excuted ] :: [ GZIP compression enabled ]