海纳百川

登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 网站首页 |  论坛首页 |  博客 |  搜索 |  收藏夹 |  帮助 |  团队  | 注册  | RSS
主题: 即时生效:拒绝与“不保证不公开我的信件者”通讯
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海纳百川首页 -> 罕见奇谈
阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题  
作者 即时生效:拒绝与“不保证不公开我的信件者”通讯   
所跟贴 我是請教,不是質疑. -- 张三一言 - (0 Byte) 2003-11-08 周六, 下午12:13 (258 reads)
新鬼
[博客]
[个人文集]

游客









文章标题: It's wrong to redistribute private correspondence (254 reads)      时间: 2003-11-08 周六, 下午2:43

作者:Anonymous 在 罕见奇谈 发贴, 来自 http://www.hjclub.org



and it's wrong to tell your best friend's intimate secrets.



But, if I get private email that I don't like, I can do anything I want to do with it.



and, if I received a private threatening email, I'd take it to the

cops.





As to unsolicited email, if you expect your private email to be private, you must have an agreement with the recipient before you send the private email.









作者:Anonymous 在 罕见奇谈 发贴, 来自 http://www.hjclub.org
返回顶端
    显示文章:     
    回复主题   printer-friendly view    海纳百川首页 -> 罕见奇谈 所有的时间均为 北京时间


     
    论坛转跳:   
    您不能在本论坛发表新主题
    您不能在本论坛回复主题
    您不能在本论坛编辑自己的文章
    您不能在本论坛删除自己的文章
    您不能在本论坛发表投票
    您不能在这个论坛添加附件
    您不能在这个论坛下载文件


    based on phpbb, All rights reserved.
    [ Page generation time: 3.001767 seconds ] :: [ 22 queries excuted ] :: [ GZIP compression enabled ]