加人 [个人文集] 警告次数: 2
加入时间: 2004/02/14 文章: 13891
经验值: 330971
|
|
|
作者:加人 在 驴鸣镇 发贴, 来自 http://www.hjclub.org
格丘山是老前辈的作家,诗人。 经历过大时代 ,大风大浪。
但我的心路历程 颇为类似。所以我特别喜欢看格丘山写的 文章。
感情真诚。
文采飞扬。我也是来自中国那个亲苏时代。很喜欢苏联歌曲。
苏联风景。苏联姑娘。
格丘山 以前写了一首 记叙他自己的诗。 我翻译成英语。
今天反正没有人上网发表文章,我重贴 他写的诗和我的翻译。 好诗,好翻译。
============================================

格丘山
当那个忧郁深沉的旋律远远响起的时候
When the gloomy, deep melody was heard from afar,
我就见到了俄罗斯一望无际的草原和它的悲伤
I saw Russian endless steppes and her sorrowful heart.
当班桌琴 单调和无忧无虑的旋律飘来的时候
When the mundane and carefree melody of banjo floated by,
我就见到了美利坚山区和美中平原纯朴的美国农民 以及他们的快乐
I saw The Blue Ridge Mountains and green prairie,
brave cowboys, their joy and pride.
俄罗斯旋律是我年轻时的梦
Russian melody was the dream in my youth.
它装满了我在朦胧中对美的向往和对理想的寻求
It possessed all my pursuit of beauty and ideals in my twilight.
可是围绕着我的却永远是驱之不散的痛苦和悲恸
But I was surrounded by unrelenting sadness and sorrow
美利坚的旋律是我老年的归宿
American melody is the destination of my old age.
它让我什么也不再追求
It made me seek no more,
睡眠在万山千树之中
resting among thousands of mountains and forests
快乐的歌唱 就像一只小小的秋虫
singing with joy as an autumn beetle.

如今我心恰如金阳下起伏的碧波
Now my heart feels like azure waves under the golden sun,
沐浴在夕阳的光辉下
bathing in the sunset glow
静静的等着夜幕降临
waiting silently for the night fall come
但是有时 我心中还会升起俄罗斯的旋律
But from time to time,
Russian melody were still heard faintly in my heart.
于是我又看到了 茫茫无边的黑黝黝的大草原
Then the boundless dark steppes appeared in my vision again.
和那总是在远处飘荡的 一丝丝引着我向前探索的火
Oh, the guiding torch to explore my life.
was a forever wandering light far away,
啊,那是我已经死去了的年青时的俄罗斯梦
Alas, my romantic Russian dream in my youth had long decayed.

作者:加人 在 驴鸣镇 发贴, 来自 http://www.hjclub.org |
|
|